Here are some of the highlights:
- Growth in healthy food and beverages sales led to positive overall sales at convenience stores in 2017, and retailers expect the momentum to continue in 2018.
- Customers are demanding higher quality foods and snacks.
- Kombucha drinks will continue to grow, as will new programs for home delivery.
- Retailers identified lunchtime traffic as their biggest opportunity.
Some of the Top Concerns:
- Competition with other channels and other convenience and fuel retailers.
- Labor is another major concern, such as finding and recruiting top talent in the market.
- Regulation and legislation that could potentially harm their operations is also a concern.
The great news is that backOffice Software™ from Insight Retail Software can handle everything that comes your way in 2018.