It's Friday night - your store or restaurant is packed. Things are humming along nicely and you're thinking - we are busy, life is good!
Then you get the call - we are out of receipt paper at the register - can you bring us a roll?
You look, you panic - oh man - you forgot to reorder last week after they used that last roll!!!!
But you, being a smart manager/owner - know that you have that emergency supply kit tucked away for times just like these! Viola! Crack open the kit, and all is good.
Ok, but for those of you that don't have that emergency supply kit, well.....
So here is our advice. First of all, make your point of sale supplies stock is something you inventory and check stock of on a regular basis. If you purchase your supplies from us, we can even get you accurate sales history of how much you go through on a regular basis. Preorder for a couple of months or even a season and take advantage of our quantity discounts!
But the unexpected can still happen. So, for that reason, we suggest you create an emergency point of sale supply kit that only you or your managers know about and have access to. Make this a part of your disaster plan!
Here are some suggestions of what to keep in that kit:
- Thermal Paper Rolls for your POS Terminal, Register or Credit Card Reader
- Ribbons for your Cash Register or Kitchen Printers
- Restaurants - Rolls of Paper for the Kitchen Printers
- Retail - Labels for Items and/Shelf Tags
- Gift Cards - don't forget these!
- Mag Card Cleaners - when your credit card readers are dirty - credit cards won't swipe properly!
- Spare Manager or Employee Cards
- Spare Keys to Your Cash Drawer - you never know when the power may go out and you need to get into that drawer!
Last, but not least! When you break into this kit - make sure to restock it!
Because when the call comes - you always want to be that hero!
Contact us now at 907-243-2683 to create and/or stock up on that emergency supply kit!