Food Services of America (FSA) is hosting a ServSafe Certification Course this Monday, March 11th, 2019. This course is recommended for all food service personnel in restaurants, grocery stores, resorts and other food service establishments.
What you will learn:
- How to Purchase, Receive, and Provide Safe Food
- Forms of Contamination
- The Safe Food Handler
- Cleaning and Sanitation Techniques
- Food Safety Management Systems, How to Initiate a HACCP Program
- The Flow of Food: Hazards, Monitoring Time and Temperature, Preparation, Service
- Safe Facilities and Pest Management
Food Services of America
10420 Olive Lane
Anchorage, AK 99515
Monday, March 11th, 2019
Registration opens at 8 AM, class is from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
The cost for the class and test if $150 (includes book and shipping). Deadline for registration is Friday, March 8th, 2019. Lunch will be provided as well as a tour of the FSA warehouse during the lunch break.
The class instructor will be FSA's Andrea Ezell. She is a registered ServSafe Proctor as well as a Certified ServSafe Instructor. If you have any questions about the class, reach out to Andrea at email@example.com or at 907-267-1706.
If you have questions or would like to know more about FSA or Skurla's, give us a call at 907-243-2683 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.