For those of you that were able to attend, wasn't the Rural Small Business Conference fantastic? The education was top notch, and we loved getting to visit with friends from across the state and meet new friends!
We were so excited to show off our new Skurla’s Grocery Point of Sale system and demonstrate its built-in eWIC integration – a first for our systems and one of a few certified to work in the State of Alaska.
A big thank you to Josh Wintoniak, from our software partner Auto-Star, who came up to attend the show. It was a great experience for him to talk with you and learn more about your needs in the stores.
And a super big thank you to our partner, Pacific Alaska Wholesale for letting us join them in their booth. It is always an honor to work with them and their professional staff.
Here are some of the questions we heard at the show:
- Will you come out to install and train? Absolutely!
- Do we get support from you directly? Yes, one phone number in the 907!
- Can you do promos with Pacific Alaska Wholesale? Promos with PAW is our specialty!
- Will you manage the promos for us? PAW and Skurla's has it handled for you!
- Can we put promos on the customer display? Yes! Let us show you how!
If you missed this year's show (and we highly recommend attending next year!), let us know and we would be glad to call and discuss any questions you may have about our new system and/or eWIC.
Or call us at 907-243-2683 for a demonstration.