Some of the things we hear often from our customers - "we don't use half of the features of our point of sale system, I wish I knew more about current technologies, we are still having problems with this functionality, or we could sure use more training in this area, we want to implement this loyalty this year, but not sure the best way to approach this."
These are just some of the reasons why we offer a free annual review of our customer’s point of sale systems and related business processes at a meeting with the owners and key managers.
Many customers tell us they don't have time - (or maybe they are afraid there is a hidden cost). So, therefore we are here to tell you how easy it is, and that yes, it is truly free - no strings attached!
We truly want you to take advantage of these meetings for many reasons:
- It's free! It's easy! If you are in Anchorage, we can come to your place of business; if you aren't, we can easily set up a GoToMeeting conference call.
- It's important for owners and managers to keep abreast of the point of sale and payment technologies - these are the systems that run your business!
- Employees change - sometimes the employee that helped set up the system is no longer with your company - now is a good time to review your system and any system needs or changes you may have.
- We will ask questions, such as, "What are your top 3-4-5 projects your management team has decided to pursue in the coming year?" How can we help? How can we be prepared?
- We want to do a better job for you and encourage customer feedback – how we can improve our services and communications and how we can help you in the coming year.
- Finally, we will come up with a specific plan and action items for the areas that came up during the meeting.
Plus, we like visiting with our customers and learning what is working and/or not working for them - as partners, together we can come up with solutions to benefit you in key areas.
What to expect at the meeting for your system review:
First of all, we will ask you to send a list of questions, concerns and areas of interest before the meeting - that way we will be better prepared to make the best use of your time. From that list, we will create an agenda for our meeting, to make sure we cover everything for you.
- We will use the beginning of the meeting as a time to get caught up on what you are doing and what we are doing - and a check in on the industry in general.
- You will receive information on latest news on point of sale, payments and other technologies. Please use this time to ask questions, let us know about your needs, concerns and interests.
- We want feedback from you - “How are we doing?” questions on service, support, communications and our other offerings. Come ready with some suggestions on how we can improve our relationship with your staff and your business.
- We will take time to review your current needs regarding point of sale, technology, support, training, etc.? These needs can come in at any point in the conversation, but we want to set aside time to talk about this specifically.
- If you would like, we can work on your technology budget and needs for the coming year.
- We will have a discussion on how we can improve communications – is an annual review (combined with our blogs and monthly newsletters) enough - or do we need to check in more often. And if you aren’t signed up for our newsletters, we will pass around paper and pen to get the names and emails of those that should be receiving these notifications.
- If you are a credit card processing customer – we will review you latest statements, make sure you are receiving the correct rates, review your PCI status, and review the discounts you are receiving in consideration for processing through us.
- Finally, we will wrap up with specific action items for follow-up, so make sure that we follow-up with any items that came up during our meeting.
Since 1976, we have been partnering with customers like you and providing a single source for excellent customer service, point of sale systems, and honest payment solutions.
We look forward to hearing from you and meeting with you.