- The restaurant sales forecast for 2021
- Operational changes including off-premises business and accelerated tech adoption
- Consumer influencers, opinions and intentions
- Food & menu trends including best sellers
- Employment levels by state
- And more…
And we were very interested to learn about the new technology trends. Here is a sneak peak:
Roughly half of full-service, fast casual, and coffee & snack operators say they devoted more resources to tech including online or in-app ordering, mobile payment and delivery
management since March.
While the technology itself hasn’t changed much since pre-COVID-19 days, tech adoption rates accelerated. What might have been “nice to have” became “need to have.” Operators implemented changes with increasing focus on safety and convenience to help keep the business from going under.