Some of the things we hear often from our customers - "we don't use half of the features of our point of sale system, I wish I knew more about current technologies, we are still having problems with this functionality, or we could sure use more training in this area, we want to implement this loyalty this year, but not sure the best way to approach this."
These are just some of the reasons why we offer a free annual review of our customer’s point of sale systems and related business processes at a meeting with the owners and key managers.
Many customers tell us they don't have time - (or maybe they are afraid there is a hidden cost). So, therefore we are here to tell you how easy it is, and that yes, it is truly free - no strings attached!
We truly want you to take advantage of these meetings for many reasons:
- It's free! It's easy! If you are in Anchorage, we can come to your place of business; if you aren't, we can easily set up a GoToMeeting conference call.
- It's important for owners and managers to keep abreast of the point of sale and payment technologies - these are the systems that run your business!
- Employees change - sometimes the employee that helped set up the system is no longer with your company - now is a good time to review your system and any system needs or changes you may have.
- We will ask questions, such as, "What are your top 3-4-5 projects your management team has decided to pursue in the coming year?" How can we help? How can we be prepared?
- We want to do a better job for you and encourage customer feedback – how we can improve our services and communications and how we can help you in the coming year.
- Finally, we will come up with a specific plan and action items for the areas that came up during the meeting.
Plus, we like visiting with our customers and learning what is working and/or not working for them - as partners, together we can come up with solutions to benefit you in key areas.
What to expect at the meeting for your system review: