Like most businesses, we are constantly looking for ways to improve. We have a flyer we have pinned up on the walls here that lists some of the key points we are looking to focus on for the year and one of these is: “Better communications with our customers.”
As a technology provider, our phones are our life line to just about everything we do, whether it be assisting customers, working with vendors or communicating internally. We decided that it was time to invest in a new phone system, and we reached out to GCI for assistance in getting there.
Starting this month, our new CISCO 8800 series IP phones will be changing the way you hear from us. This new system features:
- Enhanced voice clarity and volume. As Alaskans, we all know that calling some parts of the state can be a challenge to hear. With this new system, we’ll be utilizing the very best technology to make sure you are heard!
- Increased productivity/collaboration with contact sharing, history, device integration and more. This makes it easier for us to contact you as well as to manage your calls.
- Flexible phone tree routing options ensure that your call is routed to the right person at the right time.
- Multiple expansion options enable our phone system to grow with new and emerging technologies.
- A more reliable after-hours paging system.
We are excited to be bringing better communications to our partners and are looking forward to “hearing” from you soon!