The MobileBytes Update to 2.24:
- This version is compatible with MB POS versions greater than 2.22 and can be installed at any time. This update contains the following new features, enhancements and fixes:
- New “Reload Past Tickets” feature allows for reprinting receipts from previous days
- New Customer Receipt option allows you to choose between three body font sizes
- New Pricing rules option added which allows rules to affect modifiers
- New Room option allows you to set Auto Close Paid - All, except credit cards
- New Display Format option: Required Kitchen Group, allows for conditional kitchen printing
- New Display Format option: Show Guest Count
- Now printing Service Charge amounts on credit card slips
- Added support for guest-facing line displays and weight scale
Before updating, if you have any questions,
please contact support at 907-243-2683.
Enhance any restaurant experience with MobileBytes guest engagement app:
The MobileBytes app for iPhone and Android allows restaurant guests to interact directly with MobileBytes POS. Guests can now scan their receipts to earn points and rewards, and every scanned receipt is automatically saved in the app’s history allowing users to look back at their previous orders. MobileBytes makes it easy to explore and discover other participating restaurants where they can scan, earn rewards, and be greeted with a custom iBeacon notification when they enter the restaurant.
- Scan guest receipts to earn Points & Rewards
- Keep track of past orders
- Explore new restaurants
- Receive a welcome message when entering a participating restaurant
- and much more!
Loyal guests will now have the ability to scan a barcode attached to their transaction receipt to earn points. Guests will no longer need to remember to inform restaurant staff they are loyal customers before paying for their order. Their receipt is their reminder that points are available for their purchase, and their MobileBytes loyalty app will scan and keep track of all points and rewards for every participating MB POS restaurant where they dine. Anytime a receipt is scanned, a copy of the receipt is automatically saved along with a display of points awarded for each purchase. Guests can still use their phone number to attach themselves to tickets but scanning makes this optional rather than required.
Our first generation of enclosures were made my NClose. They were hardened plastic and worked well, but could sometimes cause charging or swipe card issues via the extension cables it used. Our customers asked for a better solution and a direct result of that need is the VAULT enclosures.Read More >
EMV Chip Processing Comes to MobileBytes!
MobileBytes has released support for EMV Chip card processing. Utilizing PAX Payment terminals, adding EMV processing couldn't be any easier. EMV not only helps you avoid chargebacks for EMV transactions on non EMV equipment, but also provides a higher level of security.
How does it work?Read More >