Hotfix 2.27 is compatible with MobileBytes POS versions greater than 2.22 and can be installed at any time. It contains a fix for the following issue reported in version 2.26:Read More >
MobileBytes POS Announces Credit Card Adjustment - Sale and Adjust Update for BridgePay Users!
Requiring merchants to add a tip to all credit card transactions when using the BridgePay gateway was very challenging at the end of the day, especially for merchants that do not accept tips from their customers. In response, MobileBytes has added the Sale/Adjust functionality for performing credit card transactions through BridgePay. Sale/Adjust transactions do not require a tip to batch, so merchants who do not accept tips, or merchants who do not want to have to put a $0.00 tip on every non-tipped transaction, can benefit from the new option*. Please note that Sale/Adjust is limited to certain processors listed on the BridgePay Network Certification Matrix, and is only available for locations running version 2.24.
*Please note that merchants who wish to accept tips and run Sale/Adjust transactions must have their tips entered PRIOR to the batch running, as any tips attempted after the autobatch time will not be processed.Read More >
The MobileBytes Update to 2.24:
- This version is compatible with MB POS versions greater than 2.22 and can be installed at any time. This update contains the following new features, enhancements and fixes:
- New “Reload Past Tickets” feature allows for reprinting receipts from previous days
- New Customer Receipt option allows you to choose between three body font sizes
- New Pricing rules option added which allows rules to affect modifiers
- New Room option allows you to set Auto Close Paid - All, except credit cards
- New Display Format option: Required Kitchen Group, allows for conditional kitchen printing
- New Display Format option: Show Guest Count
- Now printing Service Charge amounts on credit card slips
- Added support for guest-facing line displays and weight scale
Before updating, if you have any questions,
please contact support at 907-243-2683.